[Yr11 Information Technology] Future Focus - Biometrics (SBS)

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 14 20:45:41 EST 2007

IF I watch your copy and immediately commit suicide before willing it to
my next of kin - does that count?

Alexakos, Zach Z wrote:
> Under copyright law, I have a legal copy of the program recorded (not
> having seen it 'live'), but I am only permitted to watch it once,
> whereupon I must destroy the recording and/or recording medium.
>
> So who wants to watch it for the first and last time?
>

> Zach Alexakos

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)