[Yr11 Information Technology] yr 11 midyear exams

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 9 08:16:57 EST 2007

I was wondering the same thing yesterday.  I'm going to have to write my
own, I guess.

The problem with past VITTA year 11 exams is that they used knowledge
from both units 1 and 2, and not all my kids did unit 1.

Andrew Grimshaw wrote:
> hi all
>
> VITTA tells me that their most recent Yr 11 exams are from 2004
>
>  I could write my own,  but for the sake of efficiency i'd rather buy some!
>
> Do other yr 11 teachers out there set midyear exams?
>
> If so cn anyone tell me a good source?
>
> thx, andrew grimshaw
> colac college

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.