[Yr11 Information Technology] IT new to List

Robert Minato rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 16:12:14 EST 2005

Hi all

I have only just joined the mailing list after being told that I will be
taking over the IPM class next year as a combined Unit 1/2 IT and 3/4 IPM
class. I haven't taught either before.

I have been following some of the list since subscribing earlier this week.
Looks like you are all a group of teachers dedicated to helping each other.
I appreciate the way you willingly provide info to assist each other and
hope that I can provide resources as I get my head around what I will be
teaching.

--
Robert Minato
Teacher