[Yr11 Information Technology]Excursions

S.Pastore pastosy at mowbray.vic.edu.au
Sun May 8 08:42:57 EST 2005

Hi there

AS part of the components section I was hoping to get my kids to an excursion
where they can actually pull apart pcs and put them together again. I only
have small amount of resources and show the kids the components but was
wondering if anyone knoew of a place that does this? thanks
--
Sylvia Pastore
Information Technology Department

This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately from your computer.