[vet-mm] What do e-learning coordinators do ?

Jeanean Pritchard jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 3 10:11:49 EST 2009

I'd also be very interested to know this as well. We really have the
need for someone in this position, and it would be helpful if we could
look at other schools as examples so that we can begin to discuss it.

Jeanean Pritchard
Media/Music/Arts
Highview College
Maryborough Vic
jpritchard at highview.vic.edu.au

>>> "Kevork Krozian" <kevork at edulists.com.au> 3/11/2009 8:51 am >>>
Hi Folks,

 A cross post as this was originally a request on the vet multimedia
list.
Just wondering if people would be happy to post their job descriptions
in the elearning manager/director/coordinator job.
Also, at what level of responsibility and time allowance is this job or
its equivalent being done ?

Take Care
Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au ( http://www.edulists.com.au/ )
Tel: 0419 356 034
http://www.pixeled.org.au  ( http://www.pixeled.org.au/ )- PixelEd
Multimedia Teachers Association
x*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material
contained in this email is free from computer viruses or other defects,
the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that
the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.
This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone +61 3 5461 1833 and destroy the