[vet-it] Final Exam revision

John Pasztor John.Pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 18 00:54:47 UTC 2019

I’m interested in any revision material will add to the job in 2020.
John

John Pasztor
SIMON and Sustainability Coordinator

Galen Catholic College
John.Pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au<mailto:John.Pasztor at galen.vic.edu.au>
Phone: 03 5721 6322
College Street Wangaratta Vic 3676

[http://www.galen.vic.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/GalenEmailLogo.jpg]

Galen Catholic College is a child safe organisation and is committed to child safety at all levels.
It has zero tolerance for child abuse and aims to provide a safe, supportive and welcoming environment where all students can flourish.

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify me by return e-mail and delete the document. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Galen Catholic College is not liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.