[vet-it] Practice Exams

Domenic Fera dfera at stjosephs.com.au
Sun Aug 28 17:18:40 AEST 2016

Hi all,

Hope the year is progressing well for all of you.

As I continue to prepare my Year 12 VET ICT students for their VCE end of
year exam, I am curious to know what other VCE VET ICT Teachers are using
as Practice Exams.

I have been primary using/will use last year's exam in addition to
questions from the old VCE VET IT exams. Does anyone purchase any exams
(and if so from where)?

Thanks in anticipation,
Dom

Domenic Fera E Learning Manager/Timetabler
*Phone* +61 3 9758 2000 <+61397582000>   *Fax* +61 3 9758 5467
<+61397585467>

5 Brenock Park Drive  Ferntree Gully  Victoria  Australia  3156

*Email* dfera at stjosephs.com.au   *Web* www.stjosephs.com.au
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/3b88f858dffea09f4d46cb1e07b2bcbca2e9c52a?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stjosephs.com.au%2F&signature=41dcd8a7f8450ba7>
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/8c92e552e770914df91c2ebb9a8af5ebdec61469?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsjcftg.powweb.com%2Flogo%2Fbanner.php%3Flink&signature=bcd9063aa31dffcb>
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact us and delete all copies. St Joseph's College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on
the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability
of St Joseph's College is limited in any event to either the resupply of
the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Joseph's College.
ᐧ