[vet-it] Textbook resources

Domenic Fera dfera at stjosephs.com.au
Wed Aug 5 11:20:29 AEST 2015

Hi All,

Here at St Joseph's, we are currently looking at implementing the
Certificate III course, following on from offering the Cert II. We have
been using *Passing Lane* resources to assist in the delivery in the course
however I thought I would put the question out there and see what other
teachers/schools are using.

I am aware many would be using the AIET text published by Alan Barnes, but
are there any others that should be considered?

Appreciate all replies and thoughts.

Kind Regards,

Domenic Fera E Learning Manager
*Phone* +61 3 9758 2000 <+61397582000>   *Fax* +61 3 9758 5467
<+61397585467>

5 Brenock Park Drive  Ferntree Gully  Victoria  Australia  3156

*Email* dfera at stjosephs.com.au   *Web* www.stjosephs.com.au
<http://sjcftg.powweb.com/logo/banner.php?link>
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact us and delete all copies. St Joseph's College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on
the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability
of St Joseph's College is limited in any event to either the resupply of
the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Joseph's College.