[vet-it] Year 11 Exam Paper

Kshir-Sagar, Nirmal N kshir-sagar.nirmal.n at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 19 09:34:08 EST 2013

Hey Kushum,
How are you doing? It's been ages.....
I don't know whether you know but my school is closing down at the end of this year. They are doing a final closure ceremony on Sat 30th Nov check details on website. Everyone associated with the school past and present have been invited via website. I'm looking for another school but no luck yet. We haven't been officially signed off yet so not declared in excess yet. It's all pretty sad.

Keep in touch.

love Nimma