[vet-it] Cert III in I.T. ICA30105...question..

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Mon Jun 29 10:40:08 EST 2009

Have just been informed that I can run the Cert III in I.T. course next year in place of the Unit 1/2.
Will be doing the Network Admin stream..
Can anyone offer via email, course planning, teaching materials, assessment tools and anything useful to me please? Also, any additional sources of funding would be great!
I have some materials of my own and am now putting together over the next 5-6 months or so, the course.

Numbers?  dont know yet, but have 15 doing my Cert II course and expect a few of them to jump ship to other VCE offerings next year.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."