[vet-it] Dynamic Web Page Help ! (PHP)

Robert Ruzbacky ruzbackyr at aloysius.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 9 14:39:18 EST 2008

I have only done an introductory session with my students just to get them
used to the idea using some online tutorial from:

http://au2.php.net/tut.php

I installed XAMPP for Windows (which is free) on my notebook and used it
as a PHP server.

Regards,

Robert
St Aloysius College

> Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone out there is teaching any sort of
> Dynamic Page development.
>
> I've look through some dummies & idiot's guides to PHP & MySQL but it
> looks harder to grasp than ActionScript.
>
> Can anyone out there help me please! The server we are using doesn't
> allow mail scripts and we would need to purchase MYSQL, so I guess
> there is only PHP.
>
> Regards
> Stuart.

> Curriculum and Assessment Authority and

received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St. Aloysius College.

St. Aloysius College
31 Curran Street, North Melbourne, Australia
P.O. Box 2072, Hotham Hill,
North Melbourne, Vic. 3051
Telephone: 03 9329 0411
Facsimile: 03 9328 2801