[vet-it] Units required to complete Cert 3 IT??

Damien A-B buck.damien.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Feb 5 13:37:32 EST 2007

Further to this, does anybody have a list of the prerequisites for these
modules? These are the only ones I can find and just wanted to make sure
that it's all of them.

*	ICAU1128A Operate a personal computer is a prerequisite for the
Certifi cate II common core units of competence ICAD2012A, ICAU2005A,
ICAU2013A and ICAU2231A.

*	ICAU3126A is a prerequisite for ICAU3028A
*	 ICAI3101A and ICAS3024A are prerequisites for ICAS3032A

Cheers

Damien Atkinson-Buck

IT Department

Keilor Downs College