[vet-it] Revision for Vet IT exam

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 4 11:16:45 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

  If you go to www.edulists.com.au, VET-IT, Revision Yr 11 and Yr 12  and  Exams, you should find a lot of goodies.
In addition, I did some powerpoint preparation for these exams a few years ago and these have been helpful for my students. Basically, it covers each dot point in each Unit of Competence so I hope it will be of value to your students and others.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> jgy at sthelena.vic.edu.au 10/04/06 07:53am >>>
Hi all,

I've been using the revision resources for they unit 3 & 4 Vet It
course that have been supplied through this list and would like to thank
everyone for these. I am having a bit of trouble though, because some of
the questions seem a bit obscure and it is very hard to advise the
students what they should study in revision for the exam. I have not
been able to find an equivalent of the VCE study guide which has a
summary of the course and what they should know. Can anyone help?

Thanking you in advance

Jim

Jim Gibney
IT Coordinator