[vet-it] Revision for Vet IT exam

Lesley Humphries humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 4 09:11:53 EST 2006

I had the same problem last year. Basically, the advice to me was that every part of every compentency is examinable! So, you need to go through the elements, performance criteria, range of variables and evidence guides for each unit you have done from the training package and make sure you've covered all of them. It's a huge amount of theory to cover.

Good luck

> Hi all,
>
> I've been using the revision resources for they unit 3 & 4 Vet It
> course that have been supplied through this list and would like to thank
> everyone for these. I am having a bit of trouble though, because some of
> the questions seem a bit obscure and it is very hard to advise the
> students what they should study in revision for the exam. I have not
> been able to find an equivalent of the VCE study guide which has a
> summary of the course and what they should know. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanking you in advance
>
> Jim
>
> Jim Gibney
> IT Coordinator