[vet-it] Revision for Vet IT exam

James Gibney jgy at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 4 07:53:29 EST 2006

Hi all,

I've been using the revision resources for they unit 3 & 4 Vet It
course that have been supplied through this list and would like to thank
everyone for these. I am having a bit of trouble though, because some of
the questions seem a bit obscure and it is very hard to advise the
students what they should study in revision for the exam. I have not
been able to find an equivalent of the VCE study guide which has a
summary of the course and what they should know. Can anyone help?

Thanking you in advance

Jim

Jim Gibney
IT Coordinator