[vet-it] Question from last year's exam

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 6 11:15:49 EST 2005

Hi Lesley,

  I am not sure which exam you are referring to . Section A, Q8 from last year's VCAA exam is

  Question 8 Signing off new user documentation should only occur after which of the following stages is complete?
      A. supervisors have checked the user documentation
      B. alterations are made to documentation according to feedback
      C. a meeting to discuss the appropriateness of documentation is held
      D. surveys of users carried out to evaluate the documentation are returned

 I also searched the VITTA practice exams from last year and couldn't see it there either.

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> humples at santamaria.vic.edu.au 10/06/05 10:48am >>>
Dear all,

One my students (and me) are confused about a question from last year's VET IT exam. Multiple Choice Q 8 - Option C  refers to memory module - isn't that hardware too?

(the VCAA answer is A - hard disk drive)

Thanks for your help - Lesley

Ms Lesley Humphries
Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Santa Maria College