[vet-it] vet work - sorry don't know which list is best for this

Christina Gilcrist cgilcrist at salesianchad.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 23 15:43:47 EST 2005

This is Allan Barnes email address.    abarnes at aiet.com.au

________________________________

From: vet-it-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:vet-it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of McDonald, Debra A1
Sent: Wednesday, 23 November 2005 2:34 PM
To: vet; Vet IT List
Subject: [vet-it] vet work - sorry don't know which list is best for
this

Hi all,

I am trying to get set up for next year and I was wondering if anyone
knows where to get the latest cd/book for Allan's books. as the one I
have is based on 98 machines and my kids are driving me nuts about it.
so next year I need to find a resource for vet IT that is based in xp.

cheers

Debra McDonald

E-Learning Coordinator

Lyndhurst Secondary College

Cranbourne

(03) 5996 0144

those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education &
VET IT Mailing List kindly supported by
Authority and
http://www.vitta.org.au - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
Teachers Association Inc

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the Information Systems Administrator (Salesian College) via email at support at salesianchad.vic.edu.au. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the College. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Salesian College accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.