[vet-it] new to VET IT

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 4 09:58:55 EST 2005

Hi Deb,

 Try www.edulists.com.au clicking on VET, IT Cert III and see the resources there for starters.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> debsworkstuff at hotmail.com 11/03/05 05:49pm >>>
Hi all,

I will be teaching VET IT Certificate III (General) next year. I was
wondering could someone please tell me where I can go to do Certificate IV
in Assessment and Workplace Training for a reasonable price. I need to
complete this certificate by the end of the year.

I was also wondering if there is a kind person out there somewhere
(preferrably in south-east but I am not fussy) who would allow me to visit
them for an hour or so at their school to go over the course with me. I
would really appreciate it.

Any suggestions or course materials would also be appreciated. I have
already considered going to the VITTA conference but my school is quite
impoverished and unable to let me go.

I know I am asking a lot but I really need some guidance.

Thanks

Deborah Reardon
Karingal Park Secondary College