[vet-it] RE: Using Music

Sanfilippo, Antonietta A sanfilippo.antonietta.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 10 12:12:29 EST 2005

Dear Staff,

A lot of ideas were raised by Andrew Fuller.  One that we could try to implement is using music between the 2 bells at recess and lunchtime (i.e., between the first bell and second bell).  This small step on its own may not cause a dramatic change, however it's all the small steps we take (put together) that make a difference in the end.  John Handley said he would consider implementing this if there is enough staff support/interest.

I think we should use soothing music, rather than pop/rock which may just rev the kids up even more. Cirque du soleil, as recommended by Fuller, is really really nice. What do you think?

Please fill in the survey below and send it back to me by Fri 20th May.

1.Do you think using music between the first and second bell is a good idea?     Yes            No             Unsure

									               Comments:

2. What are your ideas for the type of music that could be used?  (if any)

Important -