[Vet-business admin] [OT]: Teacher Network Meeting

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Tue May 17 10:37:02 EST 2005

Hi Paula

I'll e-mail across to you today the notes that were taken for the first
meeting.

I am more than happy to organise to run these network meetings in or around
or close to Mildura or other regional towns if there is enough interest from
people. We have offered to do this in the past on a few occasions, but
unfortunately, even though rural teachers do complain that all PD is run in
Melbourne, when alternatives are offered such as running it elsewhere, we
only received one response from a teacher in Wodonga!!

The offer still stands - if there is enough interest, I will run these
workshops outside Melbourne!!

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX:    (03) 9387 3470
Mobile: 0409 428 221
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au