[Visual Communication and Design] Request for any suggestions for Year 10 Arts and VCD exam

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 8 11:16:07 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

  This is your friendly mailing list administrator ( also a practicing teacher asking for your help )

  For the first time, I have taken a Yr 10 Arts VCD combined for this semester. I have no qualifications in either area.
We have basically covered some photoshop skills and tried to create montages, vignettes, symbolism , surrealism and dadaism samples.
 We have looked at design elements, principles and the design process based on the VCD VCE study design.
 I have looked at sample exams from VCE VCD for the past few years for ideas of exam questions for the end of year exam and whilst they are good they are definitely a little too hard.
 Any suggestions or samples from teachers out there either directly to my email or to the list would be great.

With thanks

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College