[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Job Opportunity at Glen Waverley Secondary College

Alexandre Roujnikov ARoujnikov at penola.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 10 23:34:17 UTC 2019

Hi Neville,

Thank you for letting us know about your retirement.
Your outstanding work as SE teacher in the pilot school for 44 years should be celebrated not only at GW College but  by a broad DATTA community.  Do you agree, Loraine?

There was and still is the big challenge to equip SE classes/workshops at five  different levels, write instructions literally from the scratches for this poorly resourced subject and keep improving all aspects of it every year.

I still use some of you handouts you shared with us 10 years ago. May be you will be able to send us more as this subject is still very poorly resourced?

Warm regards, Alexandre Roujnikov