[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] FREE PL & CRT paid for Systems Engineering PL - Melbourne & Bendigo

Alexandre Roujnikov ARoujnikov at penola.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 6 06:46:36 UTC 2019

Dear Laura and SE team,

I registered and tried to download SystemModeler from the website before applying to PD sessions.
Unfortunately there is only 4G file of "Mathematica" available.

I may download "try" version from the company side but I'd better get an advice how to download from Vic site.
Please advise.

Alexandre Roujnikov
Physics, Systems Engineering Teacher

Penola Catholic College