[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Edulists update

kevork at edulists.com.au kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Nov 22 05:17:29 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone

I hope all is well for you.

Recently we had a double challenge with Edulists:

1. Cloud migration that had to be changed ( twice ) to alternate providers, due to poor service from the host company (the server would be powered down without notice)
2. Edumail accounts being automatically unsubscribed ( due to excessive delivery failures ) due to Edumail blocking Edulists email messages.

Both of these issues are now fixed with a reliable cloud host and Edumail accepting Edulists email messages again.

In the intervening period if you have been cut off from Edulists and not been receiving emails you can either:
1. Resubscribe through the normal link at www.edulists.com.au ( if already subscribed you will receive a message to that effect )
2. Email me directly if you have done all you can and still need help. I can add you manually to the required lists.
3. Call me on 0419 356 034 . I am always happy to help my fellow teachers.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian
Edulists
tel 0419 356 034