[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Exam prep systems engineering ... BACK

Alexandre Roujnikov ARoujnikov at penola.vic.edu.au
Fri Jun 21 11:29:09 EST 2013

Hi Robert and thank you.

Which one have you bought? Is it OK?

Alex The Most Appreciative

From: syseng-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:syseng-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Rob Minato
Sent: Friday, 21 June 2013 10:25 AM
To: Systems and Engineering Teachers' Mailing List

I've bought stuff from ebay for school using my own account and get reimbursed from school. Ask if your school will do that.

Regards

Rob

Robert Minato
Teacher
Learning Mentor - Mackillop 2B
Catholic College Wodonga
1 Bowman Crt
Wodonga Vic 3690
Ph: 0260435546
Fax: 02 6059 3488
rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au<mailto:rminato at ccw.vic.edu.au>
www.ccw.vic.edu.au<http://www.ccw.vic.edu.au>

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Martin Luther King Jnr

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager using the details below. The contents of this e-mail represent the views of the individual(s) named above and do not necessarily represent the views of Catholic College Wodonga.