[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] PCB router

GAVIN ALEXANDER alexanderg at milsen.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 30 11:37:45 EST 2012

Alex,
Good luck getting one any good for that price, I tried a Roland EGX20 years ago, and it can do the job to a certain degree (cut isolation paths around the tracks, but hopeless at removing unwanted copper completely from the board.  I have a T-Tech circuit board milling machine that cost around $12000 and it is sensational (well worth the money).

Gavin Alexander