[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Circuit Board Milling Machine

GAVIN ALEXANDER alexanderg at milsen.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 2 13:49:03 EST 2011

Hello Systems Teachers,

Some of you might be attending the Electronex Fair (attached flier).  Rob Leslie from Sydney will be demonstrating a circuit board mill (T-Tech).  I can thoroughly recommend the mill for both quality of boards produced and ease of operation.  Also when I bought ours a few years ago I found the price to be far cheaper than most of its rivals.  Worth a look if you're going to the fair.

Gavin Alexander
Mildura Senior College