[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Request for support

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Feb 7 19:04:47 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

 I am working with a colleague doing Cert IV in Workplace Assessment and his
area of teaching is VCE VET Engineering Studies.
I am not sure if any teachers on this community can assist him with samples
of assessment tasks and criteria but if you can it would be great for him to
get a feel for the type of assessment he can conduct and the way to grade
the students.
Please email me directly at kkrozian at ringwoodsc.vic.edu.au

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian