[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] FW: Electronics teacher replacement

David Fletcher dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Wed Apr 28 08:39:37 EST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Dyson, Pamela D [mailto:dyson.pamela.d at edumail.vic.gov.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 April 2010 1:23 PM
To: dgfletch at bigpond.net.au
Cc: Carroll, Joan E; Jeans, Peter S; Sweatman, Jamie A
Subject: Electronics teacher replacement

Dear David,

 I have been referred to you by Damian Verna from SMR,  in the hope that you
may be able to direct me to a contact . I have an Electronics teacher who is
away on sick leave and I am asking if you know  how I may be able to source
an Electronics teacher as a short term replacement? I would appreciate any
contact leads or organisations that I may make contact.

 Yours Hopefully,

Pam Dyson

Principal

Noble Park Secondary College

95469066

dyson.pamela.d at edumail.vic.gov.au

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood
Development.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
18:32:00