[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Re: [Systems and Technology] Greetings and a call for advice/help orany other assistance

Raymond Smith raymonds at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 11 01:47:19 EST 2009

Hi Arnold,

There is a company called Laptek that sells self contained student booklets
for Systems and Technology.  I've used them a couple of times but I'm a very
disorganised type of person and haven't really followed them.

They are about $30 a book, so quite expensive for a class.  There is also a
text book, not really necessary.  One copy would be enough.

I've decided to give them another go this year.  Must say that the author's
students perform very well in VCE SysTech..

Go to www.lapteck.com.au and then to the products page.

Regards,

Ray Smith
Patterson River Secondary College