[Systems Engineering Teachers' Mailing List] Appliancecutawaydiagrams

Raymond Smith raymonds at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jun 27 22:01:48 EST 2008

Gee Alex,

You are going back many years.  I can remember that project and it was
always ok.

Really don't think your 555 has anything to do with it, especially as it
came with a kit.

How are you applying power?  Are you using a true DC source, or a power
pack.  Many power packs, especially from the Science Department, are not
properly filtered.  I've fixed a lot of them!

Try a true 12 DC power source.

Ray S.