[Studioarts] Defining Contemporary PD at Bendigo Art Gallery - bookings close on Friday!

Helen Attrill H.attrill at Bendigo.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 25 10:26:37 EST 2014

Bookings close on Friday 28 November for Defining Contemporary Professional Development, to be held at Bendigo Art Gallery.

The annual VCE/ Upper level Ausvels PD day will be be held at Bendigo Art Gallery on 11 December.  We have some great workshops and a new user-friendly booking system.  It will also be the first day of our exciting Ben Quilty exhibition, with very large paintings that must be seen firsthand for a full viewing experience. This exhibition continues until 1 March 2015,  making it ideal viewing for the start of the Term 1.

Read more:
Program information and link to flyer:                 http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education/Teachers/Defining_Contemporary_Professional_Development_for_Teachers

Booking form:                                                   http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Education/Teachers/Professional_Development_Bookings

Forthcoming exhibitions:                              http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/Exhibitions/Forthcoming_Exhibitions

Helen Attrill
Education Officer
Bendigo Art Gallery
42 View Street, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia
T +61 3 54346082 |  F 5434 6200  |  M
National Relay Service 133677 then quote +61 3 54346082
E H.attrill at Bendigo.vic.gov.au<mailto:H.attrill at Bendigo.vic.gov.au> | W www.bendigo.vic.gov.au<http://www.bendigo.vic.gov.au/>
www.bendigoartgallery.com.au<http://www.bendigoartgallery.com.au/> | www.facebook.com/BendigoArtGallery<http://www.facebook.com/BendigoArtGallery>

EXHIBITIONS
Bendigo Art Gallery