[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development position available

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Sun Jul 31 08:54:37 UTC 2022

hi all
I am happy to contribute to an online version and provide feedback (after all I am excellent at complaining)

I could also help with structure

this is the sort of thing that would be REALLY useful to teachers already out there.

Someone would need to be able to interface with the requisite authorities and ensure that what was done met requirements to achieve some sort of qualification

the possibility of getting a piece of paper that is recognised cannot be overstated.

I know that what I have to offer would certainly be at uni standard.  Like some out there I have lectured and tutored at uni and TAFE and I know what is what. As a published author (like some out there) I can write Non-fiction in a way that makes sense to novices.

What we want is NOT to provide lesson plans but to provide a structured way to deliver the content and to facilitate the learning of skills that will make a reasonable programmer (of the teacher and the student)

happy to contribute more than just my opinion

Andrew Shortell

(Gone and nearly forgotten)