[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development position available

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:14:08 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I 100% support Vic's suggestion here.

Reflecting on the current state of teacher employment, we recently
advertised and receive 0 applicants. ZERO. I think academia is doing the
best it can, but we need to think about this problem a different way. (I'm
tempted to quote Einstein here, but you all know the quote!!). Looking
forward, a BETTER solution would be to look to the teachers we have and
work upskilling them to deliver our APC courses.

Phil - perhaps you could convene a think tank around this?

Cheers,
Adrian