[Year 12 SofDev] Data Analytics Position available

Kevork Krozian kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au
Sun Aug 21 21:43:07 UTC 2022

Hi Folks

 I hope you are all doing great. Sorry for the cross posts.
A friend/colleague is seeking a data analytics person to fill a vacancy.
I expect the person to be well remunerated and to work in a professional setting.

If you have any contacts or prospects could you please message me off list to pass on the details to my contact ?

Many thanks

Kevork Krozian

IT Pathways Manager

Ringwood Training

RTO 22475

Tel 0419 356 034

  [cid:a6d5858f-505e-4b49-828f-6a097e47a783]

Due to COVID-19 Stage 4 restrictions RT has returned Remote Learning until further notice.

 Please email enquiries to admin at rt.vic.edu.au<mailto:admin at rt.vic.edu.au>

For all RT COVID-19 updates visit

https://ringwood.training/covid-19/