[Year 12 SofDev] [Year 12 IT Apps] Government school teacher edumail.* to education.* domain change

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Fri Sep 4 07:16:17 UTC 2020

Roland ,
We were using Edulists when I was at St Bernard’s in the late 90’s

Kevork has been an incredible support to our community - I would have struggled without his help of edulists.

I remember migrating from my alphalink address to my own domain before I ever worked in a government school (shortell.andrew.c@ …)

I never used my school account for edulists because I regard Edulisters as more friends and supports not just work people

I have noticed the lower volume of emails over the last few years.
I will miss all of this when I retire - maybe in 2021 - depending on the state of my superannuation.

Kevorek — I salute you and your efforts.

Andrew Shortell

at Sunbury College in 2020