[Year 12 SofDev] Outcome 2 Case Study

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Tue Sep 17 22:24:18 UTC 2019

ERROR ALERT!

There are errors on the front page of the 2018 SAC (please ignore) and the
2019 SAC does not add up to 100.... I should have corrected those - sorry!

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*

*vicfarrell.com.au <https://www.vicfarrell.com.au/>*
*Computer Club <https://www.skc3.club/>*
*Software Development Text Book 2020
<https://www.amazon.com.au/Software-Development-Applied-Computing-Design-ebook/dp/B07WJRHPCF/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1565860890&refinements=p_27%3AVictoria+Farrell&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Victoria+Farrell>*

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 at 08:08, Victoria Farrell <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>
wrote:

> Please find my U4O2 SAC Case Studies from 2017, 2018 and 2019. My students
> have already submitted their SACs this week.
>
> I don't mind sharing my resources - the onus is on you to update and make
> changes for your own classes. The key approach I have with this assessment
> is that the Case Study must have two existing systems and a proposed new
> system that uses data from each.
>
> I have also attached my marking scheme based on the VCAA Performance
> Descriptors - which seem to have disappeared from the VCAA website.
>
> Enjoy!
>

> *Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *
>
> *St Kevin's College*
> *P 03 9832 4980*
>
> *E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*
>
> *vicfarrell.com.au <https://www.vicfarrell.com.au/>*
> *Computer Club <https://www.skc3.club/>*
> *Software Development Text Book 2020
> <https://www.amazon.com.au/Software-Development-Applied-Computing-Design-ebook/dp/B07WJRHPCF/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1565860890&refinements=p_27%3AVictoria+Farrell&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Victoria+Farrell>*
>

> On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 at 16:57, Ciappara, Anthony A <
> ciappara.anthony.a at edumail.vic.gov.au> wrote:
>
>> Hi Everybody
>>

>> Would anyone have a case study that they would be willing to share for
>> Outcome 2. Something that students could easily relate to. I think there
>> was one about weather forecasting floating around last year. I have looked
>> on Edulists but no luck there.
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Anthony Ciappara
>>

>> IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
>> received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening
>> or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any
>> loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender
>> or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
>> our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
>> representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
>> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Training.

This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be
confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use,
disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this
email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended
and is the responsibility of the recipient.