[Year 12 SofDev] Software Development: Core Techniques and Principles 4th edition

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 09:05:29 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

A number of people have been asking about the 4th edition of my Software
Development: Core Techniques and Principles text - it is on the way!

For this new edition, I have restructured the text so that the chapters
follow the Areas of Study in order. In addition to this, I have included
over 200 practice exam questions and solutions in the text, so that at the
end of each chapter, students can attempt exam style questions and get an
idea of how the content may be examined.

As has been my approach in the past, I have covered the Key Knowledge dot
points to the letter - and nothing more! I personally find it confusing
when I have to tell my class what is 'in' and what is 'out'.

If you would like to be added to a Google Drive to access draft chapters,
please email me off list. Likewise, anyone running a 'headstart' program
can contact me and I can supply chapters for you to use (or put together a
package based around what you need to give students before they go on
holiday).

I have put a link here:
http://adrianjansonpublishing.com.au/coursecart/viewitem/id,4
Note that the print version will probably not be available till January,
but if you are using my text, I will give you the eBook version well in
advance of that. Also please note that the price includes the print and
eBook version (the eBook version will be a free download).

Please let me know any questions you may have!
Cheers,
Adrian Janson