[Year 12 SofDev] Campion: Text Book Orders

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 04:27:56 UTC 2019

Hello Vic's SD class!!!

BTW - while I'm on Edulists, I'll give a plug for the Slack community:
Here is the link:
https://join.slack.com/t/vicdigitech/shared_invite/enQtNjY0NTgxMjAxMTQyLWJlM2IyMzNhODhjNzY1YzFlOWMwYTI3YjEzMDNlYTU4ODQwYmFjNTFkY2Y2NWI5NjA4NjkxODE0NDBhMzgzNmM

Come and join us and let's build up this community!!