[Year 12 SofDev] Enrollment Numbers

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
Wed May 22 02:36:02 UTC 2019

Excellent everyone - I really appreciate your help?
Litsa 🌻

htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
P:8398 2000

This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email. If received in error, please notify the sender and Mount St. Joseph
Girls' College immediately and delete the Email and all copies. Mount St.
Joseph Girls' College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error
free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis
that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content
and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of Mount St. Joseph
Girls' College. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

--

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Mount St Joseph
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. The liability of Mount St Joseph Girls'
College is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached
files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Mount St Joseph Girls'
College.