[Year 12 SofDev] E-Commerce

Victoria Farrell farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Mon May 20 04:22:31 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone!

We are about to finish our first E-Commerce Year 10 class
<https://farrellv0.wixsite.com/ecommerce>. The notes and model assessment
tasks are available on the link below if you feel adventurous and want to
give it a go at your school next year. I designed it have have a bit of
Data Analytics and Software Development. The course has been enormously
popular and has filled both semester classes - as opposed to our
ever-shrinking Year 10 Informatics classes.

Enjoy! All comments, suggestions etc, are welcome!
https://farrellv0.wixsite.com/ecommerce

Cheers,
Vic

*Victoria FarrellHead of Technology Department *

*St Kevin's College*
*P 03 9832 4980*

*E farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au <farrellv at stkevins.vic.edu.au>*
*Tennis 6th Blue <https://skcportal.stkevins.vic.edu.au/homepage/3594>*
*Computer Club* <https://skcportal.stkevins.vic.edu.au/homepage/12642>

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be