[Year 12 SofDev] Prog Languages

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon May 13 01:56:25 UTC 2019

Thanks, Frank, but to avoid confusing some readers, the address is not P.O.
Box 999.
Since my escape from McKinnon SC, I have to be careful not to be found.

There's a big hayfield in Buxton, and at the north end of that hayfield
there's a rock wall, right out of a Robert Frost poem.
And somewhere along the base of that wall is a rock that has no earthly
business in a Maine hayfield.
Put your $50 notes under that rock, and I'll meet you in Zihuatanejo for
drinks.

Regards
Mark