[Year 12 SofDev] Assessment of SD requirements

David B Thomas david.b.thomas at rmit.edu.au
Sat May 11 12:06:22 UTC 2019

Hi Robert,
Thanks for that. That's clear.
So your list is a catch all type list that covers the requirements of the SAT criteria 5 and the SD Programming Requirements?
Supposing that there is no functionality in their proposed software modules to implement storage of the data, presumably you pick that up in the design stage?
Thanks for your advice.
David.