[Year 12 SofDev] Prog Languages

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri May 10 05:40:41 UTC 2019

"The misspelled word was printed on 400 million banknotes, 46 million of
which are currently in circulation. Altogether, the misprinted currency in
circulation totals A$2.3 billion...
Australia's treasury plans to keep the bills in circulation and correct the
error when the next batch of $50 banknotes is printed sometime in the next
few months."

http://mentalfloss.com/article/582840/australia-banknotes-worth-billions-have-typo