[Year 12 SofDev] Prog Languages

HEATH Natalie het at elthamhs.vic.edu.au
Thu May 9 01:31:55 UTC 2019

For the SAT I allowed anything that suited their purposes. I marked the work with them next to me so that they could explain any features I wasn’t familiar with.
However, for U3O1 I had them all work in VB for the sole purpose of making sure they all had equitable tasks – some things are more difficult in other languages, especially when it comes to creating GUIs. It also makes sure that I can take them through the same tasks in the same way and cover many of the skills needed for the exam, laying the groundwork.
Natalie

[http://www.elthamhs.vic.edu.au/emailsig/ehs-logo.png]

Natalie Heath
eLearning/ICT Leader