[Year 12 SofDev] Prog Languages

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Thu May 9 01:24:52 UTC 2019

Hi Vic,

I don't see this as an issue and have done it in the past myself (as long
as the languages used are on the approved list of course). The main concern
is a practical one - as students dive deep into their code, if they are
using a language you are not familiar with, then it can be challenging.
However, in terms of the study - given that 'technically' the focus is on
algorithms and not specific syntax, it isn't an issue.

Cheers,
Adrian