[Year 12 SofDev] Proud of my LinkedIn post today - to 1, 800 industry followers

Kevork Krozian kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 25 00:57:38 UTC 2019

Hi Folks

   Just an announcement for your interest.

Ringwood SC is a secondary college and an RTO ( Registered Training Organisation trading as "Ringwood Training") offering pathways in Information Technology.

Over the past few years, as Pathways Manager of Information Technology I have set up programs from Certificate III up to Advanced Diploma as follows:

[cid:feb3f89f-63a9-4cee-8c67-10d25eb2d1f2]

   Last week Ringwood Training was approved as a Pearson Vue Certification Centre for all industry certifications that number in the hundreds ( see https://home.pearsonvue.com/Documents/Test-center/test_center_available_exams.aspx ). Pearson VUE is the global leader in computer-based testing for IT, academic, government and professional programs. In 2011, Pearson VUE delivered over 10 million tests worldwide.

More pertinent is the area of IT certifications some of which include:

 Cisco Systems, Inc. *
 Citrix Systems, Inc.
 CompTIA **
 Kali Linux  (ethical hacking )
 Linux Professional Institute Testing
 Microsoft *
 Unity Certification
 VmWare, Inc*

Some of these categories cover dozens of exams ( Microsoft MTA, MCSA, MCSE etc ).

Industry seeks applicants who are certified in vendor qualifications as a prerequisite for consideration to short list applicants.

Ongoing certification is also a requirement in IT careers.

If you or your team or IT staff need more information about current IT certifications or training feel free to contact me off list.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian

IT Pathways Manager

Ringwood Training