[Year 12 SofDev] More about McKinnon SC IT offerings

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 21 21:29:56 UTC 2019

I would describe the list from Diana as my "wish list".  The 10Xcode course worked well for my students a few years ago with 'a few' of my students graduating to university and IT degrees.

Yes cybersecurity I agree Kevork, amazing how much the world of malware has evolved in a few decades.

https://sites.google.com/site/yr10xcode/

<https://sites.google.com/site/yr10xcode/>

Xcode 6,7&8 App Developer Course with Swift and Objective C<https://sites.google.com/site/yr10xcode/>
sites.google.com