[Year 12 SofDev] Algorithmic Curation

Jenny Bean beaj1 at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 6 22:53:04 EST 2018

I found this when I googled the term:

Digital algorithmic curation, the idea of constructing and serving digital experiences based on a user’s behavior, is meant to provide the consumer personalized experiences for higher revenue generation.

https://blog.westmonroepartners.com/digital-algorithmic-curation-narrowing-our-view-of-the-world/

Jenny

Sent from Mail for Windows 10