[Year 12 SofDev] Swift and Xcode activity

Adam Clissold adam.clissold at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:20:49 EST 2018

Hi,

I have managed to put together most of the resources I have made into a wix
blog.

<goog_1646765641>
https://aclissold.wixsite.com/swiftforvce

It is still a work in progress. Not totally happy with the way it doesn't
handle the code for the tutorials I don't have have video for and some of
the longer tutorials need formatting.

Please let me know off-list if you find it useful. If it is worthwhile I
will probably spend some time on setting it up properly and adding new
content.

Cheers,
Adam